Our goal for 2014 is to get things done. Completing projects, holding eachother accountable, working day-to-day and week-to-week towards accomplishing goals…
It’s daunting, yeah, but it’s also reassuring, since we’re tackling this as a team and not individually. As the great Canadian philosopher Red Green often said, remember – we’re all in this together!
Links we shared on HipChat this week:
- Death to the Open Office Floor Plan
- ManageWP launches Hosting Partnership Program
- 7 Minute Workout Challenge App for iOS
- Saturday Night Live’s awkward take on CES, courtesy of Yahoo!
- Overcoming your fears of creating video content
- Weaponize your mobile: Turning your iPhone into a stun gun
- Oculus Rift gets even better with their Crystal Cove prototype
- Soundtrack of the week: Today’s Heavy Rock playlist on Songza
- Five technologies to look forward to in 2014
- What if they taught WordPress to kids in school?
This week’s posts on the blog:
- Monday: Five WordPress expectations for 2014
- Tuesday: Our intern’s favourite plugins from 2013
- Wednesday: Organizing a WordPress meetup
- Thursday: WordCamp Organizing 101 (Series)
- Friday: WordCamp 101 – Forming a Team
Our updates on Twitter and Facebook:
- Copyblogger turns eight, gets a facelift
- Seth Godin’s thoughts on event sponsorships
- Make this the year you become a better blogger
- How brick n’ mortar customer experience translates to the web
- Mega Menus work well for site navigation
- AcademiaThemes: WordPress themes for the academic sector
- Ten wp-config tweaks to improve your site
That’s it for this week!